We’re Hardware Experts
To say we’re detail-oriented is an understatement. We’ve built our business and our reputation at WalterWorks Hardware by helping homeowners and trade professionals find the perfect hardware for every detail in their new home or remodel. We offer a vast selection of hardware and fixtures from the most respected manufacturers in the industry and the experience and customer support to match. We’ve earned the trust of homeowners, remodelers, architects, designers, and contractors in Maryland, Washington, D.C., and northern Virginia, including Annapolis, Columbia, Baltimore, and Easton.
The WalterWorks Hardware showroom is a place to find inspiration and explore your own design ideas. Whether you’re a homeowner or a trade professional looking to show your clients products, our extensive selection will let you clearly visualize your project. We carry hardware and fixtures from the world’s finest manufacturers, including:
- Door Hardware from Classic Brass, Rocky Mountain Hardware, Baldwin, Omnia, and More
- Cabinet Hardware from Top Knobs, Colonial Bronze, Alno, Atlas Homewares, and More
- Other Hardware from Coastal Bronze, Ashley Norton, and More
- Bath Fixtures from Watermark, Graff, Phylrich, Altmans, Sigma, and More
- Kitchen Sinks and Faucets from Franke, Native Trails, KWC, Waterstone, and More
- Bath Fixtures from Duravit, Icera / St. Thomas, Victoria + Albert, Hydro Systems, and More
- Bath Cabinets and Vanities from Madelli, Furniture Guild, Robern, and More
- Bath Accessories from Samuel Heath, Mr. Steam, Electric Mirror, and More
Who We Serve
WalterWorks Hardware serves homeowners, contractors, plumbers, remodelers, architects, designers, and trade professionals in Maryland, Washington, D.C., and northern Virginia, including Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Howard County, Talbot County, Queen Anne’s County, Prince George’s County, Calvert County, Montgomery County, Arlington County, Kent County, and Fairfax County from our Annapolis showroom.
For more information, please call 410-263-9711 or contact us to speak with a WalterWorks Hardware expert.