Installing new home hardware can be a fun, budget-friendly way to update your home. Hardware is like the jewelry of your home; it completes the look of a space and offers you an opportunity to add some extra flair to significant home features like doors, cabinets, and closets. Many styles, sizes, and finishes are available for your home hardware, which you can explore at WalterWorks Hardware. If you are ready to make some updates throughout your home, read on to learn more about how new home hardware can impact your kitchen, bathroom, and entryways.
A Quick Kitchen Refresh
Your kitchen is one of the hardest-working rooms in your home, but that doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice style for function. You can create a kitchen that adds style and function by installing the best hardware. For example, you may:
- Refresh Your Cabinet Hardware: Choose knobs and pulls and mix and match based on the style of your kitchen and the function of the cabinets and drawers.
- Add Appliance Pulls: An oversized pull can make a bold visual statement for cabinets that conceal built-in appliances.
When matching hardware finishes in your kitchen can create a cohesive design, you can also add visual interest by mixing finishes. Try adding a statement finish for a foundational piece and contrasting finishes for smaller elements.
Elevate Your Bath
New home hardware can easily update your bathroom space. There are many opportunities for upgrading your bathroom with WalterWorks Hardware, including the following:
- Upgrade Your Plumbing: Update your sink faucets or shower heads to improve your comfort and update your bathroom style.
- Add Towel Bars and Rings: Towel bars and rings can be essential and often look good in multiples, especially with hardware that coordinates with your lighting and plumbing installations.
Your bathroom is an ideal place to add more personality with hardware, as you can place many elements around the room.
Create a Cohesive Entry
Your home entry and mudroom set the tone of your house and help you and your family stay organized as you come and go. Outfitting these transitional spaces with functional hardware and details can make a big difference and create a positive visual impression.
- Elevate Your Doors: Updating the locks and handles on your doors is one way to make an instant positive impression on your entry. You can also gain additional security by updating your locking system.
- Add Hooks and Hook Racks: Hook racks are ideal for keeping hats, coats, and bags organized.
You can also create a cohesive connection between indoors and outdoors by selecting hardware for your door and entry space in matching styles and finishes. If you are ready to makeover these spaces, choose your best home hardware at WalterWorks today.
Choose Your Home Hardware From WalterWorks
No matter what type of home hardware and decorative touches you choose, WalterWorks Hardware has the expertise and supplies you need. Residents throughout Maryland, Washington, D.C., and the northern Virginia area love us for our fantastic hardware and unbeatable knowledge. For more information, please call us at (410) 263-9711 or contact us online. For more tips on choosing hardware for your home, follow us on Facebook, Twitter,LinkedIn, Houzz, and Pinterest.